- DCNR Marcellus FAQ
- DCNR Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey - The Pennsylvania Internet Record Imaging System (PA*IRIS) is Pennsylvania’s digital oil and gas well information service.
Penn State University Resources
- The Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research
- PSU Extension – Natural Gas Presentation Page
- PSU Royalty Calculator Page
- PSU Publication Page
- PSU Gas Video Page
- PSU Webinars
Other Useful Information
- US Energy Information Administration Pipeline Info
- eFacts System - Using this version of eFACTS Web, the public can search for individual authorizations, clients, sites and facilities. Users can also search our database for inspections, and pollution prevention visits, viewing inspection results data, including enforcement data when violations are noted. We have also provided a name search to search our database by company name when it is not known if the company is a client, site or facility.
- eNotice System - eNOTICE is the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection’s (DEP) Electronic Notification System.
- Oilfield Glossary (from Schlumberger)
- Locating Industrial Property (from Pa. DECD)
- National Pipeline Mapping System
For Places to Stay and Things to Do in the Region: